Staying Safe on the Road during Holidays
automotive | Tuesday, 20 Jun 2017
Malaysians get to enjoy all sorts of festive celebrations, with the next big one always just around the corner. It's a time for family gatherings, celebration and gastronomical indulgence. For many Malaysians living in major cities, a precursor to all that festivity and joy is the annual pilgrimage back to their hometowns. With hordes of Malaysians hitting the highways to fulfill their balik kampung duties, traffic incidents tend to occur at a higher rate. Here are a few tips to help you get to your destination safely during the holidays:
Pro tip: Get a roadside assistance plan in case of a break down
In the event of an accident, it's always good to have a comprehensive motor insurance. However, what if you’ve followed all the steps in the infographic above and succesfully managed to avoid getting into an accident, but your car breaks down in the middle of a bustling highway under a scorching sun. Worse, your car might break down in the middle of an empty street during a torrential downpour. What happens next?
To save yourself from the unforeseen hassle and danger of waiting for hours for a tow-truck and missing out on that family reunion during the holidays, we provide you with Allianz Enhanced Road Warrior!
Here’s how Allianz Enhanced Road Warrior can rescue you in times of road distress:
- > Get a free replacement car while your own vehicle is sent to the workshop, so you could scoot off to your hometown in a jiffy
- > Free 24-hour unlimited towing distance allows you to choose from our extensive list of workshops, so it’ll be as close to you as possible at your hometown
- > Personal accident coverage for you and your passengers
- > Accidental death and permanent disablement coverage
- > Wide choice of authorized panel workshops nationwide
- > Compassionate flood cover
Now, you’re all equipped and ready to hit the road. Be safe, and Allianz wishes you a pleasant journey ahead and a blessed time with your loved ones to all those celebrating!
Back To Content Hub