Protecting the fragility of life
Life can be unpredictable, full of ups and down, being diagnosed with a critical illness can be tough for you and your family. Early treatment brings higher chances of recovery. Therefore, Prime Care+ is a unique critical illness plan that provides extensive coverage against critical illnesses from Early to Advanced stages. This plan helps you to seek early treatment before a covered critical illness worsens. With Prime Care+, you can be confident that you will have a financial safety net during those periods of uncertainty.
- Extensive coverage of over 150 critical illness conditions such as heart attack, cancer, Parkinson’s Disease, and stroke from Early to Advanced stages
- Protection against 7 additional critical illnesses for those below the age of 19
- Diabetes and Cancer Recovery Benefit to help you recuperate and regain your ability to move on with your life planning
- Catastrophic CI Benefit should you be diagnosed with these 6 catastrophic illnesses i.e. cancer with metastasis, extensive heart attack, severe stroke, transplantation of both heart and lungs, total quadriplegia as a result of spinal cord injury and the loss of your limbs to help you through those difficult moments
- Critical illness coverage up to age 100
Important: This is purely a product summary and if you wish to know more, you may refer to the policy contract or contact us for further details.