COVID-19 Relief Programme Frequently Asked Questions
All Allianz Life policyholders with in-force policy and who are financially affected by the COVID-19 situation. This includes the following individuals:
- Those who have been infected by COVID-19; or
- Those who have undergone mandatory quarantine at home; or
- Those who are suffering a loss of income from work or business as a result of the economic impact of the COVID-19 situation.
Please take note that your policy must not have any outstanding premium before 18 March 2020 to be eligible for this programme.
PAYMENT DEFERMENT APPLICATION: POLICY NUMBER XXXXXXXXX
(To provide all policy numbers that you would like to apply for payment deferment)
Supporting documents required:
- Doctor’s Letter confirming COVID-19 infection (if the policyholder is infected), or
- Employer’s Letter of Salary Reduction/Termination Letter, or
- Letter of Closure of non-essential businesses by Business Owners, or
- Other relevant proof or documents, if any (example: hawker centre closure notice)
Once the payment deferment application is approved:
- The credit card direct debit (DDA) / auto-debit facility will stop billing premium until the end of the deferment period. The DDA / auto debit facility will resume after end of the deferment period.
- For bank standing instruction, you will need to inform the respective bank to stop payment.
Apart from the deferment programme, you may consider exploring other options such as reducing your sum assured and/or removing the supplementary riders depending on your needs and affordability.
As there are various options that are available for your policy, we recommend that you consult your servicing agent to review your insurance coverage and protection needs.
Please be assured that we will be updating our customers on the new COVID-19 Relief Programme and MCO initiatives to support our customers during this unprecedented time. To ensure that you have the up-to-date info, please update your contact details at .