1. The promotion of “Complimentary COVID-19 Hospitalisation Coverage” (“Promotion”) shall run from 1st January 2022 – 31st March 2022, both dates inclusive, as may be extended by Allianz Life from time to time (“Promotion Period”) and shall apply to persons who meet the following eligibility criteria (“Insured Members”):
1.1. being the principal Life Assured of any Participating Allianz Life Product(s) purchased where the application must be submitted to Allianz Life and policy issued by Allianz Life during the Promotion Period; and
1.2. aged between fourteen (14) days old and seventy (70) years old as at the issue date of the policy of the Participating Allianz Life Product (“Effective Date”).
Participating Allianz Life Product(s) are:-
a. HSBC’s UniversalLegacy;
b. HSBC’s FamilyCare;
c. HSBC’s HealthPlus;
d. HSBC’s EliteCare (with at least 1 additional Secure Waiver; or Critical Waiver; or PA Care; or Critical Edge; or Critical Cover).
2. The Insured Members will enjoy the benefits of Complimentary COVID-19 Hospitalisation Coverage, for one (1) year commencing from the Effective Date and subject to a thirty (30)-day waiting period. For example: for a policy that is issued on 15th Jan 2022, the Complimentary COVID-19 Coverage will take effect from 14th Feb 2022 until 14th Jan 2023.
3. The Complimentary COVID-19 Hospitalisation Coverage is limited to the first 550 Insured Members that are successfully enrolled on a first-come-first-served basis.
4. Mobile phone number of Policy Owner is mandatory, in order to receive SMS notification for this Complimentary COVID-19 Hospitalisation Coverage.
5. Eligible policy owners will be receiving notification of “Complimentary COVID-19 Hospitalisation Coverage” from Allianz Life via SMS, within seven (7) working days of the Effective Date.
6. The eligible Insured Members covered under this Complimentary COVID-19 Hospitalisation Coverage will be able to claim for reimbursement of their cost incurred when diagnosed with and hospitalised due to Category 3, 4 or 5 of COVID-19, subject to the maximum overall limit of RM 100,000.
7. Benefits covered under this plan:-
a. Pre-hospitalisation specialist consultation & diagnostic tests (30 days before hospitalisation due to COVID-19) including Medically Necessary Antigen Rapid Test Kit (RTK-Ag) or Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test.
b. COVID-19 hospitalisation treatment (subject to reasonable & customary charge)
c. Post-hospitalisation treatment (30 days after discharge)
Note: Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) is not covered.
8. For more details on how to make a claim under this plan, kindly visit www.allianz.com.my/personal/help-and-services/how-to-and-faqs/how-to-make-a-claim/individual.html, and refer to the “File a Medical Claim ” section.
9. If the issued policy for a Participating Allianz Life Product is cancelled or surrendered during the free look period, the relevant Insured Member will not be entitled to the Complimentary COVID-19 Hospitalisation Coverage.
10. This Promotion is not applicable with any other promotions, vouchers, rebates or privileges applicable to the Participating Allianz Life Product(s).
11. The terms and conditions contained herein, as amended from time to time, shall prevail over any provisions or representations contained in any other promotional materials advertising this Promotion.