For Corporate Customers: 1-800-88-8019, 03-7628 3600
There could be several reasons when you have to settle the bill, just to list a few:
- Policy lapsed/terminated
- Outpatient, pre-hospitalisation or post-hospitalisation treatment
- Hospitalisation at non-panel hospital or non-participating doctor
- Hospitalisation outside of Malaysia
- Admission for investigation or diagnostic purpose
- Exclusions under the policy terms and conditions
You may settle the bill with the hospital and submit a claim for reimbursement consideration, subject to your policy’s terms and conditions.
Step 1: Claim Document Requisition
Claimant's Statement and Medical Report can be downloaded from here (for Individual Claims) or here (for Corporate Claims).
Step 2: Completion of Claim Document
Claimant’s Statement should be filled in by the Claimant. Medical Report should be filled in by the treating doctor. Please include the relevant supporting documents listed under Document Checklist.
Step 3: Claim Submission
For Individual Claims, kindly submit via your agent, or to the nearest Allianz Life Branch. For Corporate Claims, kindly submit via your Human Resource Department.
Kindly submit the E-Payment Authorisation Form if you have not done so previously. We will credit all living claims payment to the bank account provided.
If you would like to change the account details, kindly submit a new form. Please include a copy of NRIC / Passport and bank statement / first page of bank account passbook with account details for verification purpose.
- Advocates and Solicitors
- Allianz’s Branch Staff
- Bank Officer (for MRTA Claims)
- Human Resource Officer (for Corporate Claims)
We shall notify you through a Deferment Letter.
Please note that the Document Checklist serves as a reference. We reserve the right to request for other documents and information.
Yes, you may file a claim for reimbursement consideration, subject to policy’s terms and conditions. Please note that:
- Cost of treatment is payable based on general level of charges in Malaysia.
- Cost of transport to the place of treatment is excluded.
- No benefit shall be payable should you reside or travel outside Malaysia for more than ninety (90) consecutive days from the day you leave Malaysia.
Claiming balance from primary insurer
Yes, you may submit the following documents to Allianz for possible balance payment:
- Claimant’s Statement
- E-Payment Authorisation Form (if not submitted previously)
- Claim settlement details (indicating non-covered items, amount and reasons) from other insurer
- Medical Report, Tax Invoices and Itemised Bills/Detailed Bills, certified by other insurer
- Original Receipts for balance amount
- Dental Treatment
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) and other tests which are not related to the diagnosis
- Immobiliser/knee support/ankle support/lumbar corset/crutches/wheel chair
- Eye glasses and contact lenses
- Routine medical examination or body check-up
- Extra meal, lodger
- Locker, telephone charges, newspapers, valuable envelope
Please note that this list is non-exhaustive. For more information, please refer to the Exclusion List in your Policy Contract.