- Faster - funds are available by the following working day of the payment transaction date.
- Convenient - removes the need to travel and deposit the cheque at the bank as payments are credited directly into your bank account.
- Safer - misplaced, lost, fraud or expired cheques will no longer be an issue.
Why you should choose to receive payments via Direct Deposit into your bank account (e-Payment)
The following documents are required for verification:
- National Registration Identity Card (“NRIC”) for Malaysian or permanent resident, passport for foreigner, or business registrations form whichever is applicable.
- First page of either (a) Beneficiary’s bank statement; or (b) Bank savings book showing the account name and account number; or (c) Details of the Beneficiary’s bank account obtained from the bank’s website or (d) written confirmation from the bank verifying the bank account details.
We will deem that the account details provided in the-Payment Form is valid and accurate if copy of document mentioned in (ii) are not provided. In the event of any invalid / inaccurate account details provided results in payment being credited into a third party bank account or if there is any loss incurred, the payment made thereto is still deemed as full payment and the Company shall be released and fully discharged from all existing and future liabilities, claims and demands in relation to such payment.
Your bank account details and other related information:
- Will be used solely for the purpose of enabling payments to be credited directly into your bank account; and
- Is protected under the Financial Service Act 2013 (FSA) 2013 that strictly prohibits the disclosure of such information to any person unless customer or his personal representative has given written permission. It should be noted that by signing the relevant form to provide your bank account information, you will be authorising the disclosure of your bank account information to parties’ necessary to affect a payment to you e.g. insurance company, financial institutions.