What to Expect from Your Life Agent
Services you can expect from our Agents
A quick and easy guide so you can help us help you.
- Go through with you the Customer Fact Find form to understand your insurance needs and financial goals.
- Recommend suitable insurance plan after assessing your needs.
- Explain the product features, benefits payable, exclusions, premiums and charges.
- Provide Product Disclosure Sheet to assist you in making informed decisions and to facilitate product comparison
- Explain the importance of answering the questions in the proposal form fully and accurately.
- Submit your application for underwriting after you have signed the proposal form.
- Arrange for medical examination with one of our panel clinics, if required.
- Provide information on making a nomination to ensure policy moneys are received by your beneficiaries in the event of death.
- Your policy document will be delivered to you.
- Go through the policy terms and conditions with you to ensure that this is the right plan that you have purchased.
- Assist in renewal of policy
- Provide continuous service e.g. policy modifications, change of address and frequency of premium payments. If the agent has left the Company, we shall appoint a new agent to service you
- Guide you through the standard procedures on how to file an insurance claim.