As an Allianz General Insurance Agent
You will have a competitive edge in the market with our broad spectrum of personal lines, small to medium enterprise businesses and large industrial risks, a comprehensive network of support and our commitment to fast claim settlements which makes us the best claim paymaster in the industry. Be part of the Allianz family, the brand which is in over 70 countries and has more than 83 million customers.
Your profession as an Allianz Insurance General Agent
- Continuous Professional Development trainings.
- Coaching and support from Business Development Managers and associates.
- Structured learning on products, services and technology led by expert trainers.
- Customised marketing strategy for chosen market.
- Alpha Portal which provides Point of Sales facility, updates and other daily applications.
- Allianz General sales updates via email or mobile phones.
- Social networking platforms to generate sales leads and be in touch with your customers.
- Certified Business Development Managers dedicated to support you.
- Bilingual sales material.
- Call centre employees dedicated to Malay, English and Mandarin speaking agents and customers.
- Exclusive invitation to be part of the Allianz Agent Club Member.
How to become Allianz General Insurance Agent
Ready to apply?
- You must possess a minimum SPM / O-Level or higher qualification.
- You must sit for and pass the Pre-Contract Exam for Insurance Agent (PCEIA).
- Contact our nearest branch for Agency Application, PIAM Application, SSM Application.
Join us today
Provide us with your details in the form below and we will contact you on your next steps to becoming an Allianz General agent! Alternatively, you may choose to walk-in to any of the Allianz branches nationwide.