Civil Engineering Completed Risks Insurance
Civil Engineering Completed Risk Insurance
This insurance covers against losses or damages to newly built highways, bridges and tunnels.
The Civil Engineering Completed Risk insurance provides coverage against losses or damages to civil engineering structures after their completion such as highways, roads, bridges, tunnels, dams etc. The coverage is only granted for material damage to the structures insured and only repair costs are indemnifiable.
- Fire, lightning, explosion, impact by land borne/water borne vehicles
- Impact of aircraft, aerial devices
- Earthquake, volcanism, tsunami
- Flood, inundation, wave action, water
- Subsidence, landslide, rockslide
- Frost, avalanche, ice