Tasty & Healthy - Nutritious Chicken & Corn Soup
Ingredients (serves 5):
- 1 tbs soft margarine
- 150g lean chicken (remove skin, deboned, cubed)
- 3 cups chicken stock (no added salt)
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 2 egg whites (beaten)
- 1 tbs cornflour
- 7 scoops Nutren Diabetik milk powder (mix in 200ml warm water)
- ½ tsp white pepper powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbs spring onions (chopped)
- Heat pan over low heat and put in 1 tbs of soft margarine.
- Add 150g of lean chicken and stir fry until it is cooked.
- Add 3 cups of chicken stock and 1 cup of corn kernels. Bring to boil.
- Add 2 egg whites gradually and stir the soup continuously.
- Mix 7 scoops of Nutren Diabetik milk powder with 200ml of water. Stir the mixture .
- Add the cornflour into the Nutren Diabetik mixture and mix it until all is dissolved. Pour the mixture into the soup. Bring to boil.
- Add ½ tsp white pepper powder and salt. Stir well and turn off the heat.
- Pour the soup into bowl and garnish with spring onions.
Nutritious Chicken & Corn Soup nutrition content per serving: