Tasty & Healthy - Low Sugar Tau Foo Fah
Ingredients (serves 5):
- ½ tsp plain agar-agar powder
- 180ml soy milk (sugar-free)
- 2 pieces Pandan leave (knotted)
- 5 scoops Nutren Diabetik milk powder
- 150ml water
- Pour ½ tsp plain agar-agar powder and 180ml soy milk to a bowl. Stir.
- Mix 5 scoops of Nutren Diabetik milk powder with 150ml of water. Stir the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a pan and stir under medium heat until it boils.
- Add in 2 pieces of pandan leaves.
- Pour in the Nutren Diabetik mixture to the pan and continue stirring under low heat for 2 minutes (do not boil the mixture).
- Remove from heat, take out the pandan leaves and pour the cooked mixture into bowls. Keep refrigerated for 3 hours.
- Serve chilled.
Low Sugar Tau Foo Fah nutrition content per serving: