Tasty & Healthy - Low Fat Yogurt-Marinated Fish Curry
Ingredients (serves 3):
- 480 g (6 small pieces) fish fillets e.g. tenggiri fish
- 1 medium Big onion (thinly sliced)
- 5 scoops of Nutren Diabetik milk powder (mixed in 200ml warm water)
- 1 cup Greek style plain yogurt
- 1½ tbs fish curry powder
- 2 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 2 tbs turmeric powder
- ¼ tsp black pepper powder
- ½ tsp salt
- Pre-heat the oven to 190 degrees Celcius
- Arrange the fish fillets side by side on a tray lined with aluminum foil.
- In a large bowl, mix all of the ingredients for marinade
- Mix 5 scoops of Nutren Diabetik milk powder with 300ml of water. Stir the mixture.
- Pour the Nutren Diabetik mixture into the large bowl of marinade and mix well.
- Pour the mixture over the fish fillets and marinade for 30min.
- Bake the fish fillets at 190 degrees Celcius for 30 minutes then remove from the oven and leave to cool for 15 minutes.
- Remove the fish fillets from foil and place on a plate. Optionally, you may serve with brown rice and vegetables.
Low Fat Yogurt -Marinated Fish Curry Nutrition content per serving: