Propel your organisation to greater heights by protecting your most valuable asset, your employees.
1EB is a comprehensive non-participating yearly renewable employee benefits plan offering combinations of life insurance protection and medical coverage. Optional supplementary coverage (Rider) can also be included at minimal cost. This plan is designed specifically to cater to your needs as employers and also to the needs of your employees.
Basic Term Life (Group Term Life/Temporary or Permanent Disability) is compulsory, which can be attached with:
- Accidental Death and Disablement (ADD)
- Additional Critical Illness (ACI)
- Group Hospitalisation & Surgical (GHS)
- Outpatient Clinical (OPC) (only applicable with GHS)
Employer can select different Plans for different occupation categories or ONE plan for all.
Senior Management – Plan 1,
Manager – Plan 2,
Executive – Plan 3,
Non-executive – Plan 4
The advantages of 1EB by Allianz:
- Group Term Life + Critical Illness are calculated based on average age group (excluding offshore)
- Accidental Death and Disablement – ONE price throughout all occupation classes for each plan category (excluding offshore)
- Group Hospitalisation & Surgical Plan – ONE price throughout all occupation classes for each plan category (excluding offshore)
- Outpatient Clinical – ONE price regardless of age group (excluding offshore)
- Cashless Facility for hospital admission and outpatient clinical visit - no burden to employees
- No co-insurance for hospital admission
- Critical Illness is an “additional” benefit
- Full comprehensive coverage at competitive rate